Welcome to Park Elementary's Online Registration! We are looking forward to a great year where our student leaders will follow and live our school mission: To Live; To Learn; To Lead!
If you complete registration* ONLINE (beginning July 1st), there is no need to come to Elementary Registration on Tuesday, August 1st.
If you are NEW to Park, you will need to attend Elementary Registration on Tuesday, August 1st. Prior to your child attending classes, a parent or guardian must provide some original documentation (see step 4 below):
Your child will be officially enrolled** once you have completed the registration process, Teacher Assignment(s) will then be available using Aspire SIS http://www.nebo.edu/parents/sis on 07-31-17.
Registration is the process of providing or verifying your student's information, and signing any documents required by the district or by legislation; this can be done online to save time. Additional documentation is also required for first-time students or if any of these additional documents have changed for a returning student; these additional documents must be delivered in person. (see step 4)
Your student will only be Enrolled into classes after the school verifies the completion of the Registration process and that all required documentation has been provided.
NOTE: Kindergarten students did pre-register in March; however, they still need to do online registration (to verify information and sign required documents) in order to complete the registration process.
Kindergarten students will need to come in August 1, 7:30 - 4:00 for the kindergarten assessment.
Online Registration is done yearly.
Steps to Register Online:
- Fill out Registration via the Aspire Student Information System
- Make a Donation
This PES Donation helps pay for field trips, assemblies, school wide activities, special grade level events, and more. The suggested one time amount is $25 per student for the entire year.
- School Meals
- Check eligibility for Free/Reduced Meals [ en Español ]
- We encourage each family to look at the eligbility chart. If you are at or below the chart limit for your household size PLEASE fill out a free and reduced lunch application. Our Title I funding is based off of these numbers. THANK YOU!
- Lunch can be paid for online via PayPams.
- Deliver necessary documentation to the School
(Required for 1st time Park students, or if one of these has changed)
- Once all items have been completed, teacher assignments will be available on August 1st on SIS. http://www.nebo.edu/parents/sis
- Registration complete. Walk - in registration not necessary.
Walk-In Registration: August 1st from 7:30 am – 4:00 pm.
- For those who did not complete online registration and need our computer lab to do so.
- For first time Park students required to bring documentation.
- For returning students with changes to custody, medical or residency status. (NOTE: Please bring documentation.)