Registration is the process of providing or verifying your student's information, and signing any documents required by the district or by legislation; this can be done online to save time. Additional documentation is also required for first-time students or if any of these additional documents have changed for a returning student; these additional documents must be delivered in person. (see step 4)
Your student will only be Enrolled into classes after the school verifies the completion of the Registration process and that all required documentation has been provided.
Online Registration is done yearly.
Steps to Register Online:
- Fill out Registration via the Aspire Student Information System
- Make a Donation
This PES Donation helps pay for field trips, assemblies, school wide activities, special grade level events, and more. The suggested one time amount is $25 per student for the entire year.
- School Meals
- Check eligibility for Free/Reduced Meals [ en Español ]
- We encourage each family to look at the eligbility chart. If you are at or below the chart limit for your household size PLEASE fill out a free and reduced lunch application. Our Title I funding is based off of these numbers. THANK YOU!
- Lunch can be paid for online via PayPams.
- Deliver necessary documentation to the School
(Required for 1st time Park students, or if one of these has changed)