PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LINK TO PAY FOR YOUR FUN RUN PLEDGE ONLINE: https://nebo.revtrak.net/tek9.asp?pg=products&grp=142
We are so excited for our Fun Run Fundraiser this year. We hope your students enjoy the message of personal fitness while at the same time earning money for our school. Please read below for all of the information relating to our Fun Run
Link to online pledge form: https://goo.gl/forms/Aa8edwS7k4iESwJ02
- 100% OF FUNDS RAISED GOES TO PARK ELEMENTARY
- We will use money raised to purchase technology for our school, create leadership opportunities for students, field trips and materials for hands on learning experiences.
- You may make a pledge for a student NOW until OCTOBER 18.
- Students will return their pledge card each day. The pledge will be recorded and a new card will be given to the student for additional pledges.
- Our run date will be October 18.
- You can make a per lap pledge (one lap = 1/16 of a mile). You will only pay for up to 36 laps, even if your student runs more than that.
- You can make a simple donation (pre-determined amount).
- As soon as we receive your pledge you will receive an email confirming your amount.
- You will receive an email after the run letting you know how many laps your student ran and the total for your pledge (no need to send in money until after the run). You will be able to send cash/check to the school or pay online with a card. (payment info will be included in your email)
- Please help us spread the word to extended family and friends.
- There are three ways to make your pledge:
- Record your pledge on the card your student has in their lanyard.
- Go to our school website, click the yellow fundraiser link and use the link to fill out the google form to send your pledge in. Google Form link: https://goo.gl/forms/Aa8edwS7k4iESwJ02
- Go to our school website, click the yellow fundraiser link and fill out the pledge card. You can mail it to Park Elementary 90 North 600 East Spanish Fork, UT 84660 or email the form firstname.lastname@example.org
- All students are able participate in the fun run regardless of any pledges collected.
- If you have any questions you can email us email@example.com, email your teacher or call the school 801-798-4045.
- WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT OF OUR GREAT STUDENTS & SCHOOL. THANK YOU!