Park School Community Council
School Community Council
Purpose: The purpose of the School Community Council is to build consistent and effective communication among parents, employees, and administrators; allowing parents an opportunity to be actively involved in their children's education by helping establish and implement educational goals for their respective schools. In this regard, the responsibilities of the School Community Council are advisory in nature.
Please see below for the following information: Council list with contact information, Schedule of Meetings, Agendas, Summary of 15-16 plan
Park Elementary School Community Council 2016-2017
Cynthia Birch (Chair)
Nancy Christley (Co-Chair)
- Carrie Dunn (Facilitator) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Prince (Teacher) email@example.com
- Ty James (teacher) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ryan Kay (Principal) email@example.com
- Nate Holt (Title I Coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule of Meetings for 2017-2018 & Agenda
All Meetings will be held at Park Elementary in Room 8 All Parents are welcome to attend
Sign all plans
Minutes: Please see the attachements at the bottom of this page.